Re: [Harp-L] Bushman Torpedo

I just read on the bushman website that they're discontinuing this mic because of their dissatisfaction with the factory that's building the torpedo... how do you torpedoers feel about the overall construction quality of the mic?

Jim.

>>> lil Buddha <ltlbuddha@xxxxxxxxx> 12/29/05 8:01 PM >>>
Hello Grant,

I have this mic and I like it very much. Compares more to a Sure vocal mic
than a green bullet or jt30. Really warm tone, very versatile.

I have no association, paid or otherwise, with Bushman.